You should prepare an Individual Entreprential Opportunity Paper. Your paper should be between one and a half and two pages in length, single-spaced, use 12 point font and 1” margins, and include the following:
– Please pick a industry that is different to E-learning/Tutoring
– Business concept: Brief description of the opportunity, including what prompted the idea. Think of this as an elevator pitch.
– Relevant trends: Information regarding potential size and attractiveness of the market (e.g., rapid growth versus a niche, long-term demand versus short-run trend).
– Key data: Information resources available. Include sources
– Obstacles and barriers: Impediments to opportunity
– Skillsets: Resources that you bring to the opportunity
– Competition: Existing and potential rivals.