As the head of the domestic cybersecurity unit, you have been tasked by the chief security officer (CSO) of FSB to prepare a short presentation for executive management, in which you address the privacy concerns that a loss of mobile device can cause to the organization.
For this assignment, you must research mobile device management (MDM) tools for data protection, presents the results of your analysis, and recommend a tool to reduce the risk of compromised data, when a mobile device is lost or misused.
You should include the following:
- Title, introduction, conclusion, and references
- Introduction on privacy management in a cloud and mobile environment. Focus on legal mandates, such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HIPAA, HITECH and Omnibus Rule for electronic health patient record privacy protection, FERPA rule, and many others that now requires control structures be established to protect data integrity and security when transmitted over the cloud.
- Research on risks associated with mobile device management.
- Analysis of the security framework in terms of:
- How it addresses attacks on mobile devices
- Benchmark on MDM tools—recommend one with justification for your selection
- Framework of recommended mitigation strategies on privacy concerns
- Dependencies the framework has with other frameworks
Length: 8-10 pages. APA format.
References: Minimum of 5 scholarly resources
– Fuller, S. (2018). Examining the importance of data governance in healthcare. Journal of AHIMA, 89(10), 42–44.
– Preibusch, S. (2015). Privacy behaviors after Snowden. Communications of the ACM, 58(5), 48–55.
– Spruit, M., & Pietzka, K. (2015). MD3M: The master data management maturity model. Computers in Human Behavior, 51(B), 1068-1076.