Reflect on what you have learned throughout this course and concentrate on goal setting as an early childhood professional.
Watch the attached video
Next, answer the following questions. In your written responses, be sure to use complete sentences as well as proper punctuation and grammar.
- Reflect on this module’s key area of practice. Share specific examples of what this looked like in the video.
- What steps did these children take in reaching their goal? How could you determine appropriate steps in your own goal setting as an educator?
- Share an example of how you plan to use this key area of practice in your work with young children and families.
- Identify one goal that you want to accomplish next as you grow as an early childhood educator. What do you need to reach that goal?
- Briefly share one “a-ha” moment or a key take-away from the video.