For this Portfolio Project, you must compose a persuasive essay in the narrative essay genre. Your narrative essay must
- include a thesis statement in your introduction
- consist of body paragraphs that include a topic sentence and clear details that support your description
- address your topic using critical thinking skills
- include one quotation, one paraphrase, and a summary in your paper
- include a concluding paragraph that synthesizes your main points
- incorporate instructor and peer feedback
As you write this essay, please remember to refer to the feedback you received throughout the class, to include feedback on your diagnostic essay, summary, paraphrase, quoting assignments as well as comments received on your outline and drafts. While not required, it is highly recommended that you submit your essay to the tutors for a grammar and editing review. The tutors typically return drafts within 24 hours of submission.