Data analysis – Pendulum
- You will be completing the labs in groups and submit one pdf per group
- Any person from the group can do the submission on behalf of the group
- Include the names of the contributing persons on the top on the first page of the worksheet.
- No Lab report is required for this Lab. Just fill the worksheet. Make a pdf and submit it.
- Do not upload individual pictures. Submit a single pdf (check resources below). You can use any free app from a cell phone or computer to convert it to pdf.
For this Lab, we will be using Pendulum Phet Simulation: Pendulum-lab (Links to an external site.)
- You have to answer all the questions in the Worksheet
- No formal Lab report is required
- Submit one pdf of the worksheet per group
- You have one week to work on this lab.
A Correct explanation of the concepts/answers. Correct explanation. Results can be reduplicated accurately. Every question is answered. Good and supportive teamwork.
Material is lacking in meaningful explanation or wrong explanation/ missing answers. Results cannot be duplicated. Poor demonstration of teamwork.
Few or no answers/explanations to questions. No submission. A very low level of results. Misbehavior with the other group members