- The objective of this project is to develop an audiovisual presentation on how technology can be applied to solve an organizational problem within an Internet of Things (IoT) framework.
- Approach the project as if you are recommending a technology implementation initiative to your chosen organization’s technology planning committee.
Final Presentation (due at end of Module 8)
In Module 8, a final narrated audiovisual presentation will be submitted that integrates all three portions of the project. This will also include sections on how you incorporated classmates’ feedback into this final product and how the project has helped prepare you for your chosen career.
The final submission will be a narrated audiovisual presentation. This will be a compilation of the slides created previously for each section, incorporating feedback received from classmates and the professor. You will add narration to the slides by either recording directly in PowerPoint or by creating a screencast recording with your slides and narration. For the final presentation, add the following slides to those created previously.
- Overall title slide: This includes project title, name, course number, session, and date.
- Overall introduction: Describe the project as a whole and outline its major sections.
- Executive summary of the project: This is a brief overview that describes the problem that you are attempting to solve or the process you are attempting to enhance. The overall solution(s) should be presented, although specific details need not be included.
- Incorporation of Feedback: Summarize the feedback you received from teammates on each section of the project and describe how you utilized that feedback to improve your final product.
- Career Readiness: Describe how completing this project has improved your readiness for your chosen career and how will you use the completed project to further your career goals.
- Overall conclusion: Summarize the project and any conclusion(s) reached.
A template file is provided below for your deliverable. To complete your deliverable, fill in the required sections with the content for your project.