- Interview an elementary level EL teacher or specialist.
Select and ask at least 10 interview questions from the EL Teacher Interview Questions document. You may reword questions slightly if necessary or add additional clarifying questions during the interview. Be sure to record the teacher’s responses.
Write a 350- to 525-word summary that includes:
- A brief introductory paragraph that describes the teacher and the environment where he or she works
- An explanation of the number of EL students the teacher works with, and their English proficiency levels
- An overview of the questions and responses posed in the interview
- A conclusion that explains what you learned from the interview and its implications for working with elementary level EL students
- Document your interview time in My Time Log.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides