Annotated Bibliography Assignment
See the three references below for this assignment. Create an annotated bibliography for each of the three references.
Each annotation must have 150-200 words, making a total of 450-600 words for the entire assignment. Each annotation should have the following elements:
1. APA style reference of the article being annotated
2. A paraphrased summary of the article (See note on paraphrasing below.)
3. An assessment of why it is a scholarly reference
4. A reflection on how it is applicable to your research
Note: Go to the Student Success Center and search key words “Preparing Annotated Bibliographies” for help with this assignment.
Follow these steps for all three references you chose.
Note on Paraphrasing: Paraphrasing the ideas of others is a requirement in academic writing and graduate study. Paraphrasing is using your own words to restate ideas or information from a source material. As you write each annotation use the following paraphrasing guidelines.
There are three main steps to paraphrasing:
1. Identify the original idea(s) in the article
2. Identify general points regarding the idea(s)
3. Summarize the general points of the article in your own words
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit your annotated bibliography to Lopes Write. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Please find the following three articles and firm for this assignment below:
1. Films Media Group. (2005). The way we live-golden years: Aging and the elderly. Films On Demand. https://fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?wID=96349&xtid=71468
2. Diduch, M. (2018). Another Slump: Headwinds facing skilled nursing operators keep impacting occupancy. National Real Estate Investor, 60(5), 18. https://search-ebscohost-com.lopes.idm.oclc.org/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bth&AN=132451662&site=eds-live&scope=site
3. Annual review of nursing research, volume 37 : Transcultural and social research. (2018). ProQuest Ebook Central http://ebookcentral.proquest.com.lopes.idm.oclc.org
Please see attached grading rubric